Re: graduate schools...

I agree with Jan. Gerald is an excellent person and the program is
first-rate (proud grad can you tell <g>) Any way here is some contact
information

Dr. Gerald D. Saxon,
Mail: Box 19497, Arlington, Texas, 19497-0497;
phone: (817) 272-3393;
fax: (817) 272-3360;
or email: saxon@library.uta.edu.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA