Re: BETA video players

Roy,
We have a Sony Beta player that will play both small and large size Betas along with Beta SP.  The only thing you need to be careful of is Digital Beta ... if you have any digibeta in you collection, get a Digital Beta Player.  The Digital Player will play regular Beta but not vice versa.
Leah Weisse
WGBH Archives