FRIDAY - Vanity Plates

Good morning, all!    I was going to title this "NOT the New Yorker
article"  :)  [which, BTW, has been a great discussion, but I don't have
anything to add to it], but the more prosaic overcame me.

While driving home yesterday, I saw our local commericial archives van with
the license plate "RKIVST"  (at least, that's what i remember).  Petty
cool, thought I.  Got me to wondering if any others out there have this, or
a variation thereof, on their own cars.  Great way to increase the
visibility of our profession.  AK only allows 6 characters, but other
states may get more.  Do YOU flaunt your calling?  Enquiring minds want to
know.......

Jill L Schneider
USGS - Alaska Technical Data Unit
907-786-7457