Re: Small Collections

These collections are often too small to have a guide--some contain
one or 2 items only. They really are miscellaneous.  My first plan
was to do a MARC record for each collection, but the time involved
made me hesitate. (This repository has a staff of one--me.)  The real
alternative is to do no MARC records at all and leave them in a local
database, which is the way I'm leaning at the moment.
Thanks for your comments.

Joy Kingsolver