Re: Question About a Photo

--Perhaps that everyone employed there had contributed to the Red Cross
drive for contributions.  In the mists of my mind I seem to remember in
elementary school during WWII stickers being awarded to classes in which all
students had contributed to be placed on the door to the classroom.

Glenda B. Stevens
Senior Archivist
Texas Christian University
Box 298400