looking for info on local gov records mgt improvement funds

NH has formed a joint legislative study committee to develop a
state-supported local government records management improvement fund.

The Reps & Senators will begin their work in a few weeks, and I need to
gather up current statutory language, descriptive brochures, info on funding
mechanisms etc. for distribution at their first meeting.

I submitted a similar request to the records management listserv a few weeks
ago and had good responses from Virginia, Georgia, Texas and Missouri.  And
I already had information in my files from New York and Delaware.  I would
welcome comment from other states, however.

If your state has such a program, please provide me with a contact (name,
address) where I could write for information.  Better yet, if you are that
contact, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you directly.  My mail
address is: Paul Bergeron, City Clerk, 229 Main Street, Nashua, NH  03060 or
e-mail me (off the list, if you wish) at: bergeronp@ci.nashua.nh.us

Thank you.

Paul R. Bergeron
City Clerk