Fwd: Somebody shoot me

Just tell me which street corner.

 From: Daniel Sokolow@MCGRAW-HILL on 07/31/2000 09:15

 Subject:  Somebody shoot me

 Another day, another flood.  I'm on a first name
 basis with the
 facilities guys because they're up here every three
 weeks repairing
 another leak from the ladies' room upstairs (nothing
 dirty,
 fortunately, but still...)

 This is not the way I wanted to spend Monday
 morning, even
 assuming I
 had enjoyed this morning's subway ride.

 Sorry - I needed to vent.