Archiving web sites

I'd like to know what kinds of software people have been using for
archiving web sites. I'm responsible for the college web site here, plus
scattered web sites (i.e. not all the same domain name) for the church
denomination with which we are affiliated. I've played around a little with
Teleport Pro for gathering copies of these sites, but I wondered if there
might be better options.

John Thiesen
Bethel College
North Newton, KS