SIRSI databases

Hello list!
Does anyone use the SIRSI Digital Media Archive database system?  If so,
I'd be very interested to know whether or not you like it, how well it
works, what sorts of things you use it for (i.e. images, texts, etc).  I
really appreciate any help you can give me...
Ramah Katherine McKay
Watson Project Archivist
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory