Re: SIRSI databases

Several customers for SIRSI Digital Media Archive system can be found at:
http://www.sirsi.com/Customers/hypersites.html.  It appears Brigham Young
University, Eastman Kodak, China Lake, Naval Postgrad School, New South
Wales Parliamentary Library (Oz), etc., are customers, along with several
'planned' takers.

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library