New England Archivists

Dear Colleagues,

The deadline for the Fall Issue of the New England
Archivists newsletter is quickly approaching.  Please
submit any updates for the News and Notes section,
including information on promotions, new jobs,
announcements of project completions or grant awards,
and upcoming events for the calendar by ____AUGUST 15
at 3PM_____.

We would like information from each new england state
(Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire,
Rhode Island, Vermont).  Please feel free to submit
updates from outside of new england.

All submissions can be sent to Angela Reddin at
atreddin@yahoo.com or angela.reddin@state.ma.us
Please call me at 617-267-9400 x 232 if you have a
question.

Thank you for your willingness to contribute to the newsletter.