Nicholas de Finiels

Hello, all:

I have a friend who is looking for information about Nicholas de Finiels, a traveler in Lower Louisiana in the second half of the 18th century.  Can anyone help me direct her to a source or a repository?  I have already looked at ArchivesUSA, and other search features, and cannot locate him.

Thank you for your time,

Mimi Dionne

Mimi Dionne
Department Analyst