Re: In Search of the Humourous Archivist

I have two cartoons taped to my desk which I always thought reflected my
work.

The first is Shoe -  which shows him seated at his desk, piled high with
papers.  He's thinking to himself, "People say I'm a pack rat.  They may
be right. But I prefer the term 'Archivist'."  This appeared in the
Houston Chronicle on December 16, 1995.

The other, Family Circus, shows Grandma in the attic kneeling next to a
trunk looking through the pictures and papers.  Billy says to Jeffy,
"It's not a treasure chest.  It's just a bunch of Grandma's old pictures
and letters."   This one appeared in the Houston Chronicle on April 24,
1995.

Shelly Henley Kelly
Assistant Archivist
Rosenberg Library