Re: Lighthouses

Greetings

I want to thank you all so much for all your help.  I have started going to
the many references you all have given me and hope I have results. While I
am not an archivist I am greatly interested in the profession and all the
help I have received in my genealogical research and for my MA in history.
Unfortunately I never was able to get any classes in this area through my
library classes and missed greatly not having this approach.

Many thanks again, Ms. Dahrl Moore