Re: Need a Little Help

Transparencies work very well. Just type your statement using 'landscape view" on what
ever word processing program, using a small easy to read font. Take it to Kinko's and
get a transparency made and tape it to the glass of your photocopier and put whatever
you want to copy on top. it magically appears along the margin of your photocopy.  The
type will scratch off over time so get two or three made while you at it.

Good Luck,
Sarah Cranstoun
Archives Service Center
University of Pittsburgh