423 messages later

Dear List Members:

Okay.... I *thought* I unsuscribed to A&A before leaving for my holidays,
but apparently there's this follow up message in which you have to confirm
that you actually meant what you said when you told the computer to
unsuscribe you... anyway... my apologies to those posters who received one
of those totally-irritating "Out of Office reply" messages from me in my
absence.

And yes, I had a lovely holiday, thanks for asking.

Jeff
J. Jeffrey O'Brien, City Archivist
City of  Saskatoon Archives

88 24th Street East
Saskatoon, Sask. S7K 0K4

Tel: 306-975-7811
Fax: 306-975-2612
Email: jeff.obrien@city.saskatoon.sk.ca

See our new online exhibit "Putting Out Fires" at:
http://www.city.saskatoon.sk.ca/org/clerks_office/archives/archives.asp