Boston RM internship sought--reposting

Please excuse the cross postings.

David Read here.  I am a Simmons College Archives Concentrator (MLIS May '01)
in search of a Boston area internship with a trained records manager for the
Fall semester.  The internship is 50-60 hours (would be willing to extend for
the right situation) and is in conjunction with the Simmons Records Management
course taught by Kathryn Hammond-Baker the Records Manager/Archivist at the
Harvard Medical School.  An ideal situation for me would be one which entails
working with electronic in a corporate environment.  A placement at an
institution where RM is a component of a Knowledge Management practice would be
a great plus.  If this seems like it would be a good fit for anyone out here--I
look forward to hearing from you off list.  Thanks in advance for any help with
this and thanks again to those of you who responded to my earlier post to the
archives and records management lists.

David Read
Access Services Coordinator
Special Collections