Soliciting faculty papers

I was am wondering if other archives in academic settings use an outreach
brochure or other document to solicit faculty papers.  If you use some such
thing would you be willing to share it with us?  We are considering the design
of such a piece and would like to see what others are doing.

If possible a mailed copy or e-mailed attachment would be very helpful!!

Larry Wagenaar
wagenaar@hope.edu

Larry J. Wagenaar, Associate Professor
Director, The Joint Archives of Holland