From: John R, Woodard [mailto:woodarjr@WFU.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 3:43 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Soliciting faculty papers

Dear larry:

Your request for information regarding faculty papers was read.  I will be
sending
you under separate cover a mailer that we send to faculty when they retire
and we
requet their "papers". Most of them have no idea what the archives and
personal
collections section wants of their "stuff."

Cordially
John R. Woodard,
University Archivist
Wake Forest University