Death of a Senator

Thank you all for your advice and suggestions in dealing with the offices
of the late Senator Coverdell.  We are still in the process of receiving
the boxes, but many of the initial problems have been solved.  We are very
fortunate that Coverdell and his staff placed a great importance on
preserving history and keeping a consistent records management system in
place.  While the job of closing a Senator's office is not easy, the chaos
has been very limited.

Thank you,
Val

Val Nye