Archives Week planning

I've compiled an online directory to Archives Week information on the
website for the Council of State Historical Records Coordinators.  See
http://coshrc.org/arc/archweek.htm.    I went out looking for links on Web
sites that I knew about.  When I couldn't find anything about plans for
2000, I included links to 1999 activities, so be careful that you're looking
at the latest info.  I'm planning to update the directory in the next week
or so (most of the current links are about 1 month old).

You'll see that the dates for Archives Week vary from state to state a
little (some last longer than others) but generally fall in the second week
of October.

For anyone just getting started, I would especially recommend the NY State
Archives "Archives Week Action Guide" (even if you're not in a New York
repository) which is available at
http://www.sara.nysed.gov/pubs/local-pub/pub54/summary.htm

I would be delighted to add links to any other Archives Week activities that
any repositories or associations are organizing.  Just let me know where
they are!  (vwalch@coshrc.org)

Vicki Walch
COSHRC/NFACE Project Coordinator