Re: Getting small library records into RLIN or OCLC

When I worked at a small historical society, I routinely reported our manuscript collections to NUCMC, both newly created finding aids and those for reprocessed collections.  For the past several (10?) years, LC has been adding records to RLIN, since they no longer print those huge volumes for NUCMC.  I worked directly with Mary Ann Habib at LC, Special Cataloging Division.  They provide an invaluable service to small repositories. I strongly recommend using them.

Barbara Austen
Project Archivist
Connecticut State Archives
231 Capitol Ave.