Re: MAC/MARAC Fall Meeting

Carol Jacobs, the archivist for the Cleveland Orchestra, very quickly
called my attention to the mention of the Cleveland "Symphony" in Bonnie's
post.  As we all know, the Cleveland Orchestra is often mentioned as one of
the five greatest orchestras in the world, and the tour of the recently
renovated Severance Hall is just another reason to come to the MAC/MARAC
meeting October 17-21.  In other words, oops, sometimes we DO make
mistakes.  As the Muslims say, only Allah is perfect.

Mike McCormick
LAC Co-Chair (and shameless promoter)