Re: Telegram codebook & Renault archivist?

I have several telegram codebooks in the collections that arrived
with the papers of local lumber companies who were exporting
and importing.... by sending a telegram to Genoa that was
composed of say seven nonsensical words like
"umbertodi manuprosci neverneverworld ....."   You could be
sending a note "shipping 2,000 board feet of no. 7 pine sailing
on ship Escambia on 18th.  Sell for best offer, confirm by
return telegram.  Mom sends her love"   (hehe)

Michael, I can check a few words for you, and see if they
make sense.

Dean