Re: Remembering that OAH did help save SAA Considerable Headache

OUCH! Lynch mob!?!?

Whew...to quote someone who messaged me off-list (you KNOW who you are!
Kinder, gentler my mmphhph):

"settling the lawsuit for $8mil is not an open admission of guilt" but isn't
it being a little, um, err, uh, naive (yeah, that's the nice neutral word
I'm looking for) to call OAH's actions  "an extortion conspiracy to force
Adams Mark to confess
to something that was never actually proven true?"

Pu-leeze. That's up there with referring to the Exxon Valdez diaster a
"boatwreck."

Not being proven guily isn't the same as being innocent...we are moving from
a nation governed by laws to one run by lawyers.

I think James Cassedy and  Thomas Berry have addressed this in the
quintessential non-confrontational manner that it deserves. We will now
return to the usual Friday afternoon madness, humor, and mayhem that we all
so adore...

Dennis Moser

"Computer code is not purely expressive any more than the assassination of a
political figure is purely a political statement,'' Kaplan said."
WARNING!! THE FOLLOWING CODE MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH:
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20000817/tc/dvd_software_trial_6.html