UT ROUNDUP

Orange-bloods and friends of Archival and Records Enterprise at the
University of Texas at Austin:

You all are invited to the annual UT Roundup at SAA to be held this year on
Friday, September 1, from 6:00 to 7:30 PM.  You will find our meeting room
listed in the pocket program.

Come as usual to renew acquaintances and to meet current students.

Come, too, to meet PAT GALLOWAY, one of the 2 1/2 FTE new faculty members
who has joined our team this fall.  Pat will anchor our program in the area
of electronic records and digital asset management.

Come, finally, to hear about the newly created CENTER FOR THE CULTURAL
RECORD that is bringing into close association the Archival and Records
Enterprise, Preservation and Conservation Studies, and Museum Studies
programs of the Graduate School of Library and Information Science.  The
inter field vigor that each of these three fields--with its associated
faculty, students, research endeavors, and courses--contributes to the
others through the Center is making the 40 Acres a yet more exciting,
stimulating, and invigorating place to study and work.

Hors d'oeuvres and cash bar will be provided.

David

David B. Gracy II, CA

        Governor Bill Daniel Professor in Archival Enterprise
Voice: 512-471-3892     Office:  SZB 562L               Fax: 512-471-3971

Director
The Center for the Cultural Record
Archival and Records Enterprise, Preservation and Conservation Studies,
Museum Studies
Voice: 512-471-8291              Office:  CDL 001               Fax:
512-471-8285

Mail code: D7000
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712-1276