Re: Key System engineering drawings of 1920's

Margaret:

Did you inquire (in person/by phone/letter) with the archivist at WRM in RV
Jct?

        FYI, since the SF-O BB railway was a joint venture with Key System,
SN and SP's Interurban Electric (all trains drew current from that
substation), whatever files might still
        exist could possibly be cataloged under any or all of those
corporate entities' names.

        Was the structure listed either with the National Register or the
Historic American Building Survey?

        Good luck,

        Kevin V. Bunker
        Student Assistant