Re: Protestant Council of the City of New York

The 1995 (year I have handy) Yearbook of American and Canadian Churches lists the Council of Churches of the City of New York at 475 Riverside Dr., Rm. 1825, New York, NY 10015, 212 870-2120. I would try them.

Thelma Boeder, archivist, MN Annual Conference, United Methodist Church
----- Original Message -----
From: Erin Foley
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2000 11:30 AM
Subject: Protestant Council of the City of New York

Does anyone have contact information for the Protestant Council of the City of New York?  I am trying to obtain permission to make a copy of their film Parable, copyright 1964.  Apparently shown at the New York World's Fair, we get requests every year for copies.  The production used circus wagons from our museum to tell a religious story.  We have one 16mm print on brittle film with fading color.  We would refer requests for the film to whatever agency owns copyright, but I haven't been able to locate the Protestant Council.  Anyone have any clues?

Film information: Fred A. Niles production, written and directed by Rolf Forsberg, approximately 30 minutes long.

Thanks for any help!  Please contact me off-list at the address below.

Erin Foley
Archivist
Circus World Museum
550 Water Street