Denver SAA

The Society of Rocky Mountain Archivists and the Host committee for SAA
2000/Denver have prepared a lovely guide to things to do and places to
see in the Denver area.  What follows is a series of messages that
constitute the text of this guide.  If you'd like to have the
attachments with the formatting and graphics, please request by email
privately.  I've run them through my university's network for anti-virus
stuff...  Many thanks to Nola Freeman, NARA, Denver for making this
available!

Holly Hodges
UTChattanooga