free Episcopal materials

Colleagues:

I have the following materials which I will gladly send to any interested repositories:

1)  The American Church Sunday-School Magazine:  a Journal of Religious Education.  Editor, Rev. Stewart U. Mitman.  Published by George W. Jacobs & Co., Harrisburg, & Philadelphia,  Pa.
2 issues:  June (v. LIX, no. 6) and July 1917 (v. LX, no. 1)  Contains lesson plans, book reviews, articles, etc.

2)  The Illustrated Church Lesson Leaflet.  Editor, Rev. Lewellyn N. Caley.  Published by George W. Jacobs & Co., Philadelphia, Pa.
1 issue (v. XXVIII, part 1) October-December 1917.

3)  St. Andrew's Cross.  Periodical.  1 issue.  (v. XLI, no. 4) January 1927.  Published by the Brotherhood of St. Andrew in the United States.

Please contact me directly if you are interested in these items.  Thanks.

Cathy Carlson Reynolds
Archivist
Wytheville Community College
wcreync@wc.cc.va.us