freebie - re: Duke University Chapel

Booklet.  "A Brief Guide to the Chapel Including A List of the Stained Glass Windows."  Reprinted from The Architecture of Duke University by William Blackburn, June 1937.  36 p.

Aside from a missing cover, this booklet is in good condition.  I will send it free to any repository.  Please contact me off list.  Thanks.

Cathy Carlson Reynolds
Archivist
Wytheville Community College
wcreync@wc.cc.va.us