MAC/MARAC Speakers

An errata note:

Due to an error in a directory listing, speakers at MAC/MARAC who are
trying to fax AV request forms to Dennis Harrison should use 216-368-0482
and NOT 216-368-3320.  Fax calls to 3320 are resulting in puzzled, annoyed
and deafened reference archivists at the Case Western Reserve University
Archives.  Our apologies for this error.  I also ask that anyone on the
MAC/MARAC program committee who is not in Denver and is in contact with
speakers who will not receive this email please inform the speakers of this
change.

Mike McCormick
MAC/MARAC LAC Co-chair