Re: Key System drawings -- THANK you for your help!

I want to tell everyone that I really appreciate the
assistance you gave me in my search for Key System
Transit Lines engineering drawings.  I have not yet found
any, but not for lack of help from all of you very friendly,
well-informed folks.

I did check with Pacific Gas & Electric Co. which built the
Mole Sub in the first place, but they did not keep any of their
old drawings.  Odd, but true.

At this point, I am almost positive that none of the engineering
drawings of any of the substations survived.      :  (

The Library of Congress MAY have some drawings in their
gigantic collection, but there is no way to tell, because whatever
they have has not been cataloged.

Again, THANK YOU for all the great ideas!

Margaret Monroe

Office Technician (Typing)
California Department of Transportation
Division of Structure Maintenance & Investigations, Toll Bridges (North)
P. O. Box  23660
Oakland, CA  94623-0660

Phone:    510-286-6188
Fax: 510-286-0353