Re: Left behind

Ditto the feeling.

I am putting my nose to the grindstone instead of enjoying the mile high
city because I have to move our archives into a 4700 square foot space in
our new denominational HQ.

I get to plan the space from the concrete up.  We're vacating 50+ acres of
facilities and 50+ years at the same spot.  Any great references or
suggestions on things to do or not do as I plan and move?  Move time
approximately in 6 months.

I know, I know.  PRAY is at the top of the list (Hey, we are a church after
all)!

Ron

Worldwide Church of God Archives
Recording God's Grace in our Christian Journey

Ronald Urwiller, Archivist
300 West Green St.
Pasadena, CA 91123

Ph:   626.304.6064