Pioneer Cooking

Greetings!

We are doing a project on 19th and early 20th century women pioneer cooking.

If you have photos in your archives of any of the following topics, please
let us know if you have a searchable index on your web site with scanned
images we can view. If your photos are not scanned, we would be delighted
to receive photocopies for review.

Kitchen, log cabin, cooking, domestic, milking, clothes washing, kitchen
equipment, hair styles, hats, children, farm animals, canning, molasses
making, harvesting, spring house, corn crib, quilting, spinning, etc

Thanks so much for your help!

Wayne Erbsen
109 Bell Rd
Asheville NC