NOT left behind...on site report

 This is your on site reporter Steve Fisher at the SAA conference. Things
have gone really well. There have been a few usual snafus, people getting
the wrong room ( "I wanted two beds and got one"), one tour guide failed
to appear, etc. Other than that folks seem to be loving the conference.
The weather has been grand. Tom Hickerson gave a wonderful address at the
opening plenary.

 I am off to the Denver Public Library reception. The Listerserv Bash is
tonight. Rockies game tomorrow. More to follow ..... ( I am beat! )

 Steve

 P.S. - People have asked if I would ever do local arrangements again -
the answer is yes. Just not soon! Ask me in a about five years ...