(no subject)

I am a economics professor at the University of Michigan trying to find
information on the Adam Kunze Typewriter Company or the Adam Kunze
Corporation in New York City (212 Broadway) during the 1940's. It was
owned by Adam Kunze or S. Adam Kunze, who sometimes spelled his name
Kunza (it's spelled that way in ancestry.com). Mr. Kunze resided in New
Milford, NJ with his wife (maiden name of Caroline Meade) and his
daughter Julia. I would be interested in a history of his firm's
activities, a list of the firm's employees, worklogs, lists of any large
or unusual projects, advertisements run by the firm, any work for the
U.S. or other governments, memoirs or papers of any of the people who
worked there, locations where records of the firms activities are
stored, Kunze's memberships in trade organizations, and reciprocal
arrangements his firm might have had with repair shops in Washington DC
or other cities. Kunze offered to hire Fritz Kuhn (the leader of the
German-American Bund often called the "American fueher"=convict No.
26558---the last digit might be a 6---in Clinton Prison, Dannemora) when
he came up for parole in June 1941 but his parole was turned down; I
would like to know if Kuhn did work for Kunze either while in prison or
after his release.

Of less importance, I would like to know the exact street address where
Kunze, Meade, and daughter Julia resided in 1938-9 in New Milford, NJ.

I would appreciate any information anyone can provide.