Re: REPLY REQUIRED: Subscription to Progressive Archivsts offered

But these people are only following instructions--the message says "hit reply"!

So, "Progressive Archivists" can't spell Archivist and can't send correct instructions! :-)

It might be better if they started over.

Matthew Gilmore / DC Public Library

  Dennis Moser <dennism@LIBRARY.TMC.EDU> wrote:

And let's hope that the list members figure out "how" to subscribe...(HINT:
Don't reply to the message form the Archives Listserv!0

Dennis Moser, MILS, Web Librarian
John P. McGovern Historical Collections and Research Center
Houston Academy of Medicine-Texas Medical Center Library
1133 M. D. Anderson Blvd, Houston, TX 77030-2809
dennism@library.tmc.edu