Policy regarding directors, officers and staff

Greetings from Denver,

I noticed the above subject string on the listserv digest from last week and
would like to make note of the following URL for "A Code of Ethics for
Archivists" on the SAA website.

http://www.archivists.org/governance/handbook/app_ethics.html

For those of you who did not attend SAA, and enjoyed what looked to be an
entertaining cyber-party, or for those of you who weren't at Session #15.
"Privacy and the Archival Code of Ethics: Changing Values for Changing
Times"  Let me invite you all to read the SAA Code of Ethics and add this
comment made by David Horn during that session:  Each of us is responsible
for ethics and ethical conduct within the archival profession.

And now that SAA 2000 is a wrap, our work continues.

Lynn Smith, CA
SAA Committee on Ethics and Professional Conduct