Re: Door Count Device

Forgive me, Michael --

--but would a door opening counter really give you an accurate number of
patrons per day?  The accuracy of such devices only records the # of times
the door swings open and not the number of persons passing thru its portal.
How about an optical "eye" that counts whatever passes in front of it? This,
of course, would have to be oriented to an entry-only door, since exiting
persons through the same door would also "log" a number. Do you have
separate entry and exit doors?

Food for thought and my $.02 worth...

Kevin V. Bunker
Student Assistant