Re: Live from Denver Part II

> -------

        <snip>The Listserv Bash drew about a dozen people
> fear of leaving someone out. <snip> I told the group about the ongoing
> Left
> Behind thread, as I was the only one there reading my e-mail.

No fair, Steven! SAA Denver conventioneers should not have been able to
share our terrific party and have one of their own in Mile Highville too.
But the food, drink and witty conversation on this side were
terrific...can't wait to do it again (and I could even drive home after so
much imbibing!!!)

Kevin (next time I'm bringing a bunch of Zelda's Pizzas and Anchor Steam
Beer) Bunker
Student Assistant
CA State Archives