Historical Salary Calculator

Does anyone know of a historical salary calculator on the web?  I am
interested in converting salary information in the late 1800's-early 1900's
to its modern equivalent for an exhibit we are working on here.

Thanks, Lisa D.
Lisa DeCesare                   Harvard University Herbaria
Reference Librarian/Archivist           22 Divinity Avenue
Botany Libraries                        Cambridge, MA 02138-2094
Fax  617.495.8654                       Tel. 617.495.2366
      Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology
                         ldecesar@oeb.harvard.edu