Attention SAA Business Archives Section Members!

Pardon any duplication as this is being sent to multiple listservs.  Also, any responses to this e-mail should be sent directly to cchouiniere@historyfactory.com, rather than the listserv (hint: DO NOT hit the reply key).  Thanks!

Are you a current member of the SAA Business Archives Section?  If so, have you recently changed position, been promoted, etc?  I'm looking for input to include in the "Member Updates" section of the next issue of The Business Archivist & Archives Newsletter.  Please send all submissions to me at cchouiniere@historyfactory.com before September 16th.  And look for the next issue in your mailbox in early October!

P.S. If you are a current member and did not received the most recent issue of the newsletter (April 2000), please drop me an e-mail as I am looking into a resolution of these types of problems.  Thanks again!

Cheryl A. Chouiniere, Co-Editor
The Business Archivist & Archives Newsletter