Re: Cooking archives?

 You are right Judy, I was in recovery from SAA for a week and then came
back to find a mound of "urgent" "pressing" "asap" stuff on my desk. My
staff tacks up sticky notes of messages on my office door when I am away,
and I returned to find sticky notes from the top of my door to the bottom.
( Does this sound familiar to any of you who came to Denver?)

 We house the Margaret Husted Culinary Collection which now consists of
about 8,000 cookbooks dating from the 1500's to the present time. Though
primarily American it also includes much international cookery. It is
about 95 % cataloged and may be search on our library web at
http://www.du.edu
 Go to Library, then to the Peak catalog.

 Steve