Re: Cooking archives?

Ouch! I helped with a flooded and badly molded collection at a "small" repository in a local museum. I say "small" because part of the collection consisted of over 8,000 maps! We were fortunate to have a lot of volunteer help, donation of freezer space, etc.

Robiin Kennedy
Project Archivist
Northern Michigan University
Marquette, MI 49855