Re: Cooking archives?

Due to a flood & subsequent mold infestation, the Burton Histoical
Collection is closed until (at least) mid-October.

-----Original Message-----
From: jill koepke [mailto:jkoepke@HOTMAIL.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 9:54 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Cooking archives?

Hi Michele,

I do know that the Rare Book department of the Burton Historical Collection
at the Detroit Public Library has the cookbook collection of the Saunders.
I believe they are known for their good chocolate.  I did an inventory of
that collection when I worked at the DPL.  I remember coming across a
cookbook titled "A Cookbook for Republicans."  I did not know that
Republicans had a diet very different from Democrats. :) The general phone
number should be (313)833-1000.

Jill