THANK you for help with Key System drawings!

A very belated THANK YOU to all of you for the kind help you
gave me when I was looking for Key System engineering drawings.

I never found ANY Key System engineering drawings -- not a ONE.
However: I learned that what I needed was Pacific Gas & Electric
Company drawings, because they built the "Mole Substation", not the
Key System.  Unfortunately, PG&E threw out their old drawings!     :  (   :
(
I was not  able to find any old PG&E drawings anywhere.  :  (  :  (   IF
any exist,
they may be somewhere, uncataloged -- like the Library of Congress.

I think I 'd need a time machine to locate some of the items I need
to find!

Thanks again!

Margaret Monroe
Office Technician (Typing) -- also un-official archivist for the
Toll Bridge records

California Department of Transportation
District 4
Structure Maintenance, Room 10-400