American Archivist

Folks,

I'm  trying to complete another set of the AA for the SAA Archives before I
retire at the end of the month,  The ALMOST complete run appears to have
belonged to Ernst Posner.  The only issue missing is January, 1964 (Vol.
27, #1).  Any chance someone can help out on this one?  (I only want the
single issue, not the bound volume).

Thanks,

Frank

J. Frank Cook                     Voice:  608/262-3290
Univ. of Wis.- Madison Archives     FAX:  608/265-2754
B134 Memorial Library          Internet:  jfcook@library.wisc.edu
728 State Street
Madison, WI 53706-1494      My views -- not necessarily the UW's