Archives Week

Dear colleagues !

I am looking for some information regarding the "Archives week". We, in
Croatian National Archives, also have "Archives week". This year we had it
for the third time. Our main theme was "Archives buildings".
As our director, mr. Kolanovic, asked me to write an article about it, I
was wondering of writing an editorial about this "tradition" of "Archives
week" around the world. So, I hope if any of  you could give me some
helpful information about its origins etc. I would greatly appreciate it.

Ladislav Dobrica
Croatian National Archives
Marulicev trg 21
10 000 Zagreb