literary scholar in search of woman poet's manuscripts

Dear ARCHIVES subscribers:

I don't know if you appreciate getting this kind of request from a
frustrated researcher, but here goes.

I've posted this query to VICTORIA (the  Victorianists listserv at Indiana
U) but I thought I'd try cross-listing it with archival experts.

I'm searching for the papers of a Victorian poet named Augusta Webster,
uncanonized and infrequently printed until recently, and I've just about
come to a dead end.

Does anyone know where (if anywhere) Augusta Webster's papers are collected?
  >  I have looked in every resource I can think of, including . . .
  >
  >--Index of English Literary Manuscripts
  >--Location Register of English Literary Manuscripts and Letters
  >--British Archives
  >--Florence Boos' DLB entry
  >--various encyclopedias of women writers (Blain et. al, the Schlueters,
and
  >others)
  >--the HMC website
  >--Webpages and online catalogues of many research institutions (all those
  >listed on the VICTORIA research web and more)
  >--(this one told me I was getting desperate) the webpage for Poole,
Dorset,